The reservations for the carbo-loading dinner, just increased a chair.
We are expecting a new addition to the family in September. If you are doing the math, that means that we have known for a while and we (more like I) was just waiting for the right time to share it with the interwebs. That and I had to wait a few extra weeks for the onesie to be made (you may have seen another onesie here).
Also, if you have a 60 seconds THIS video is too perfect.
Just in case you had some FAQ:
- Yes, we planned it.
- Yes, we are excited and scared at the same time.
- Yes, the first lady knows and she already named the baby: Darth Vader Yoda Storm Trooper (true story).
- No, we do not know whether it is a boy or a girl, and we’ll be finding out soon.
- Yes, we have a nickname (like “the first lady”) planned for the girl. Not sure on the boy yet.
- No, the onesies or toddler shirts are not for sale. But if you really want one, email me: pavementrunner/gmail.com
- No, the wifey will not let me name (if it’s a boy) him Miles (so I’m hoping she’ll like: Flash).
That’s all we have for today… but that’s a pretty good if you ask me.
Cheers to an exciting Fall.