Updated: thank you for all the photo submissions. I won’t be accepting any more photos. But feel free to look at all the amazing ones people submitted. Best of 2013.
2013 is down to just a few more days… crazy, right? Well, the year was full of a lot of different moments for me, as I’m sure it was for you as well. But I would like to do a post before the end of the year highlighting a single moment for us blogger-runner-fitness-folks. And I need your help.
The Best Photos of 2013
I’d like to do a post highlighting YOUR best photo of 2013. It could be after an epic run, you holding a medal after your favorite race, a selfie at the gym after doing a monster set, a picture of you and the family at the park…. whatever you’ve got, send it over. I’ll do a post next week highlighting all the photos so that we can celebrate 2013 together.
How to submit:
- Email me at email@example.com with the subject BEST PHOTO of 2013
- Include a caption, followed by your blog’s URL
The moment I finished my first marathon… EARNED. http://pavementrunner.com/
- If possible, please send a horizontal photo around 600-650 px wide. If not, I understand.
- By submitting, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo and are allowing me to share it on this blog
Please submit BEFORE 8 p.m. (PST) on Monday, 12/30. I can’t promise to include them all, but if you get it to me before then, I’ll do my best. Post is tentatively scheduled for 12/31. I won’t reply to your submission initially, but will send an email to everyone that submits when it is live.
Here are a couple of things I want to share before the end of the year.
1. I was nominated for an award by WEGO health for my twitter account. CLICK here to “endorse me.” Just click on the purple button below my logo.
2. Rumor has it that some people want some more RUN ALL DAY or #runner shirts – well, I may, just maybe, just might have a limited number available in early January. To be notified, simply subscribe to the email list by clicking here. I send out roughly an email a month, so you won’t be spammed a lot or anything… I don’t have that much free time. HA.
Hope everyone has a lovely end to 2013 and a wonderful start to 2014.