It’s that time of year again (well, past, but details). The end of 2016 came and went, but that means it’s time to find your best (or favorite) photo of the year. I know it’s a hard choice. I know you were crushing it all year long and your Instagram feed is the bomb-diggity (do the cool kids still say that?) But, if you would like to have your photo featured on the blog for our 4th annual post BEST OF PHOTOS, send them on over.
Submit a photo:
By submitting the photo you are confirming that you own all the rights to the photo and agreeing that it can be shared on PavementRunner.com and/or it’s social channels:
- Email one photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Best of 2016 Photos
- In the body: include your Instagram handle WITH the @, ie. @pavementrunner.
- If you don’t have IG, use Twitter, if not, blog name, if not, first name.
- If possible, please submit a horizontal or landscape photo. Vertical or square photos are not guaranteed to be shared. If it’s blurry, or too low resolution, chances increase that it won’t make it up.
- By submitting, you agree that you have the rights to share the photo, as well as approve for the photo to be shared and used to promote the Best of 2016 post once it is live (you will be tagged/credited).
I’ll try to share as many as I can, but please understand that not ALL photos will make it up on the blog.
If you would like to see previous “Best of Photos,” click below:
Wishing everyone a great start to 2017.