UPDATED: Winner announced at bottom — giveaway closed.
We’re a few days into February, but it’s never to late to introduce a monthly challenge.
Last month, we targeted running lots of miles. This month, we’ll focus on sharing your running experience across social media. First thing’s first:
Make sure you are following @RunThisYear on Twitter
Make sure you are following @RunThisYear on Instagram
This month’s giveaway will be presented by Road Runner Sports and they’ll be giving away a $25 gift card.
Make sure you are following @RRSports on Twitter
Make sure you are following @RRSports on Instagram
Now that we have that taken care of, let’s see what you have to do to win this gift card:
How to enter:
- Take a photo of each of the below before February 27.
- Share it on Instagram or Twitter and tag @RunThisYear and @RRSports
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this post saying you completed the challenge.
*Runner’s Honor System
- Running clothes on the floor
- View from your running route
- Your running shoes (while on your feet)
- Your running shoe collection
- Your timing device used on a run
- What you are eating to recover
- Something orange
- Your favorite running shirt
- What you drink (before, after or during a run)
- A self-portrait after a run
That’s it. We’ll randomly select a winner and announce the winner on February 28th.
We know you can probably take most of these over a couple runs, but spread them out over the month and share multiple photos. This contest is all about bringing the running community together across Twitter and Instagram.
Congrats to Priscilla R or @pmarie_r on instagram — we’ll be reaching out to you shortley.
Good Luck and Have Fun With It!