If you are unfamiliar with #RunThisYear, it’s the brain child of me and Tiffany (RunningHutch.com) where we are encouraging people to push their limits and RUN THIS YEAR.
The goal is to run the year in miles: 2,013 miles in 2013 — but we understand that not everyone can jump right into 2k miles in a year (heck, I’ve never run more than 1,400) so we encourage you with monthly challenges to simply get out there and run.
We also have a badge you can grab — see mine on the right hand side? Grab yours here and watch a funny video!
This month, we are still hashing out the details as to what the winner will receive, but we can lay out how to enter. It’s simple:
For every 25 miles you run in March, you get an entry.
If you run a total of 60 miles, that’s 2 entries.
If you run a total of 125 miles, that’s 5 entires.
If you a running maniac and log 340 miles, that’s 13 entries.
A randomly chosen winner will receive something cool — we’ll update the page once we know.
Note: Mile must be run between March 1, 2013 and March 31, 2013
The wonderful, runner-started brand OISELLE is hosting this month’s challenge. They are offering two items.
- Easy Run Cap Tee: Flattering and effortless it’s a basic that never looks basic with it’s fashion-forward details like contrast stitching, bright colors, stripes and shaped (but never tight) fit. (Color TBD)
- Running Arm Warmers: We created our arm warmers to be super lightweight, easy to pull on and off, and of course to add a punch of style to your run. Plus they have thumbholes! (Color TBD)
Here is how you can enter:
(using RaffleCopter below)
- FREE ENTRY! You can get a free entry by tweeting about the contest once — boom. Everyone has a chance.
- BONUS ENTRY: Follow AND send out a 2nd tweet with @OISELLE tagged.
- There is an entry for your first 25 miles — remember, this is TOTAL milage for the month.
- If you are doing them all at once, you can do multiple. For example: If you ran 225 miles, enter the 125 and the 100.
- Runner’s Honor System — Prizes are donated. Please don’t be the runner that makes us change how people participate.
Good luck and keep running strong!